The primary purpose of the athletic program at the Goshen Central School District is to promote our students’ physical, mental, social, emotional and moral well-being. The district believes that participation in athletics contributes to a well-rounded education and gives students experiences that help them succeed outside of school.
The Orange County Interscholastic Athletic Association (OCIAA) has created a Goshen Central School District schedule page that provides athletic teams’ schedules and important information related to all Goshen teams. As an added bonus, parents have the option of signing up to receive automatic notifications related to date, time or facility changes, as well as game cancellations via email or text.
Goshen High School Track: Information about community use
Please note that the high school track and athletic facilities are reserved for student use after the end of the school day. During the week, Goshen student-athletes are using the track and athletic facilities to participate in off-season conditioning. Community use of the track is not permitted during these times.
For questions, please contact the Athletics office.
The following sports are offered at the Goshen Central School District:
- Football – Varsity, JV, Modified
- Cheerleading – Varsity, JV
- Boys & Girls Soccer – Varsity, JV, Modified
- Boys & Girls Cross Country – Varsity, Modified
- Girls Swimming & Diving – Varsity
- Girls Tennis – Varsity, JV
- Girls Volleyball – Varsity, JV, Modified
- Wrestling – Varsity, JV, Modified
- Cheerleading – Varsity, JV, Modified
- Bowling – Varsity
- Boys & Girls Basketball – Varsity, JV, Modified
- Boys & Girls Skiing – Varsity
- Boys & Girls Indoor Track – Varsity
- Boys Swimming & Diving – Varsity
- Baseball – Varsity, JV, Modified
- Softball – Varsity, JV, Modified
- Boys Tennis – Varsity, JV
- Boys & Girls Track – Varsity, Modified
- Boys & Girls Golf – Varsity
- Boys & Girls Lacrosse – Varsity, JV, Modified
All student-athletes must be registered on FamilyID and have an updated physical in order to practice/tryout. No exceptions.