About Goshen Intermediate School
Goshen Intermediate School educates students in grades 3-5.
Dr. Matthew Wentworth, Principal
At heart, I am an elementary educator driven by the belief that education should ignite curiosity and cultivate a love for learning throughout life. At GIS, we embrace mistakes as chances to grow, building resilience in every child.Dr. Matthew Wentworth
Erica Cruz, Assistant Principal
I am honored to join the Goshen community and work alongside passionate educators, committed parents, and talented students. I believe strong relationships are at the heart of a positive school community. My goal is to be a support for staff, students, and families to encourage an environment of collaboration and celebrate the unique talents of every student. Together, we can build a solid foundation to develop a community of lifelong learners and empower our students to reach their full potential.Erica Cruz
For your convenience, Goshen Intermediate School parents and guardians can report a child’s absence, for any reason, via email. Contact the Attendance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What should you include in the absence email?
The following items should be included when e-mailing the attendance office to report your child’s absence:
- The student’s full name and grade
- The e-mail author’s full name and relationship to student
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Whether the student is absent or tardy
- The date of the student’s absence or tardy
- A reason for the student’s absence:
- Excused absences include: sick, emergency medical appointment, court attendance, death in immediate family, college visitation, religious observance, approved school activity
- Unexcused absences include: overslept, vacation, missed the bus, wedding, no child care, no transportation, family visit, didn’t want to attend school