How do I schedule a fingerprinting appointment?
Contact MorphoTrust by going to their website at www.identogo.com and clicking on New York State on the map, or call (877) 472-6915.
What is the ORI number code for the NYS Education Department?
The ORI number code is TEACH.
What is the fee for fingerprinting?
The fee breakdown is as follows:
- DCJS Fee: $75
- FBI Fee: $12
- MorphoTrust Fee: $12.25
- Total (until Dec. 31, 2019) $99.25 (Fee as of Jan. 1, 2019 is $100.25)
What method of payment can I use for my fingerprint application fee?
The fingerprinting fee can be paid at the time of scheduling with a credit card or on-side at the time of the fingerprint appointment with a check only. If you want to pay by credit card, the fee must be paid online or over the telephone in advance of your fingerprint scanning appointment.
Are photos required to be submitted?
Yes, MorphoTrust takes a photograph at the time the fingerprints are scanned.
What kind of identification do I need to provide for fingerprinting?
You must have two forms of identification. At least one form must be a photo. Acceptable photo identification documents:
- U. S. Passport (unexpired)
- Permanent Resident Card
- Alien Registration Receipt Card
- Unexpired Foreign Passport
- Driver’s License or Photo ID card (issued by U. S. State or Territory)
- U. S. Student ID card with photo (high school or college)
- Unexpired Employment Authorization with photo
- Photo ID card issued by federal, state or local government