The Goshen Central School District is currently seeking the following administrative and teacher positions (New York State certification required):
Pupil Personnel Services
- Substitute Speech Pathologist
Substitute Custodial Workers – summer and year-round
The Department of Buildings and Grounds is seeking candidates for seasonal/summer
substitute custodial workers to work for Goshen Central School District. This is a chance
to earn money throughout the year. Opportunity for the returning college student or high
school senior, etc. as well.
Seasonal/summer substitute custodial workers earn $11.80 per hour with up to 40 hours
Duties involve cleaning, lifting, painting and light maintenance of District facilities,
grounds and other duties. Related work as required.
Criteria for Employment:
- Candidate must be at least 17 years old at the time of employment.
- Physical condition commensurate with demands of the position.
- Candidate must be finger printed and cleared for employment by the NYS Education
Department before their approval by the Goshen Central School Board of Education.
Please submit an application and 3 personal references.
Send applications to:
James A. Riley, Director of Facilities III
Buildings & Grounds Department
C.J. Hooker School
41 Lincoln Avenue
Goshen, NY 10924
Other positions – Applications accepted continuously for:
- Substitute Teacher Aides
- Substitute Nurses
- Substitute Custodial Workers
- Substitute Bus Monitors
- Substitute Food Service Helpers
- Substitute Bus Drivers