The YMCA Club Kid Before & After School Program has immediate openings available for Club Kid Counselors in all these districts: Chester, Cornwall, Florida, Goshen, Middletown, Minisink, Monroe Woodbury, Pine Bush, Port Jervis, Valley Central, Wallkill and Washingtonville.
The Y is looking for mature individuals with a passion for working with children.
Part-time positions are available for the duration of the school year. Additional employment opportunities are available throughout the year. This is the perfect opportunity for elementary or early childhood education majors.
Immediate openings available
- 7-9 a.m.
- 3-6 p.m.
- 7-9 a.m. & 3-6 p.m.
- Must have experience working with children
- Must have First Aid and CPR certification
- Interest in sports, art, drama, crafts and/or group games a plus
- All staff are fingerprinted and must successfully pass a background check.
Employment benefits include:
- YMCA Membership with the option to upgrade to a YMCA Staff Family Membership which includes program discounts.
- Room for growth with additional YMCA employment opportunities available throughout the year.
How to apply:
- Visit the website for a printable application: www.middletownymca.org.
- Drop your completed application or resume off at the Y or email one of the contacts below.
- Please specify the position you are applying for on the application.
Applicants applying to Chester, Cornwall, Florida, Goshen, Monroe Woodbury, Pine Bush, Valley Central, Wallkill or Washingtonville:
Contact Irene Rumsey
Direct: (845) 956-1493
Cell: (914) 443-1976
Applicants applying to Middletown, Minisink or Port Jervis
Contact Krystal Cable
Direct: (945) 395-1005
Cell: (845) 421-3647