The Westchester Institute for Human Development (WIHD) Community Support Network is the Hudson Valley’s resource for individuals with disabilities, their families, and the professionals supporting them.
If you have a student who receives special education services and has an Individualized Education Program (IEP), Family and Community Engagement (FACE) Centers can help:
- answer questions
- offer free training and workshops
- provide educational resources in English and Spanish, and
- help with direct consultation and referral assistance.
Lower Hudson Valley Early Childhood FACE Center
(Westchester, Rockland, and Putnam counties)
- Christina Bueti (Bilingual): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stacey Warren: email@example.com
- Debbie Goddard: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mid-Hudson Early Childhood FACE Center
(Dutchess, Ulster, Orange, and Sullivan counties)
- Dorothy Alessi: email@example.com
- Susan Guerrero (Bilingual): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joyce Hawk: email@example.com
Hudson Valley School-Age FACE Center
(Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, Dutchess, Ulster, Orange, and Sullivan counties)
Beth Poague: firstname.lastname@example.org
Debbie Goddard: email@example.com
Joyce Hawk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the website to check the events calendar and join the mailing list! www.WIHD.org
Call at 914-493-8119
The Community Support Network (CSN) is home to all three of the Hudson Valley’s Early Childhood and School-age Family and Community Engagement (FACE) centers funded through the New York State Education Department’s Office of Special Education’s Educational Partnership.
We provide support, training, technical assistance, and professional development to families, schools, districts, preschool programs, and other community partners. Our work focuses on empowering schools, families and communities to improve equity, access, opportunities and outcomes for all students with disabilities.