Coronavirus/COVID-19 Resources and Information

The Goshen Central School District is CLOSED through April 29, as per Governor Cuomo’s executive order, because of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 public health situation. View the latest updates and information (in English and Spanish) including remote learning resources, exam information, meal distribution plan and more by visiting the Coronavirus/COVID-19 web page. This page will be updated frequently so please check back often.

403(b) Universal Availability Notice January 1, 2019

The opportunity

You have the opportunity to save for retirement by participating in the Goshen Central School District’s 403 (b) plan (“Plan”).

How can I participate?

You can participate in the Plan with pre-tax contributions by completing and submitting a Salary Reduction Agreement (“SRA”) online at or by submitting a completed SRA form, which can be found on the same website, to the OMNI Group either by facsimile to (845) 672-6194 or by mail to 1099 Jay Street, Bldg F, Rochester, NY 14611.

What does the SRA ask for?

In addition to personal data such as name, birth date and employer, you will be asked to select one or more of the service providers your employer (“Plan Sponsor”) has approved as part of its Plan. The completion and proper signing of an SRA gives your employer the right to take from your paycheck, the dollar amounts (or percentages) that you elect and contribute those amounts to your established 403(b) account. For a complete list of service providers available to you through the Plan, please see your employer’s page on OMNIi’s website or call OMNI’s Customer Care Center at 1-877-544-6664.

How much can I contribute annually?

You may contribute up to $19,000 in 2019; this amount is subject to change annually. If you have at least 15 years of service with your employer or you are at least 50 years old, you may also be able to make additional catch-up contributions. For appropriate limits to your particular circumstances, please contact OMNI’s Customer Care Center at 1-877-544-6664.

What if I already have an account?

If you are already contributing to the Plan, and you want to change your contribution amount or service provider, simply complete and submit a new SRA. See directions for online and paper submission options.

What if I do not want to contribute?

If you do not want to take advantage of this program, simply submit an SRA with the option “I do not wish to participate at this time” selected. See directions above for online and paper submission options.

How can I get more information?

You can access further information at or