Parent Portal allows parents and guardians to securely view information online about their student, such as report card grades and emergency contact information.
It is vital that parents and guardians confirm that their correct contact information, such as cell phone, address and email addresses, are on file with the district. Parents and guardians may not receive SchoolMessenger phone calls, emails and text messages if this information is not correct in SchoolTool. Please log into Parent Portal to ensure your information is correct. Learn more about SchoolMessenger
Below, view the answers to some common questions received by the Parent Portal Help Desk.
1. What is my username?
Your username is your full email address provided to us at the time you enrolled for a new parent portal account.
2. How do I change my username or contact information?
Please contact your child’s school directly so they can make the necessary updates.
3. Need a parent portal account?
Please fill out the “Parent Portal new enrollment form” on the top right-hand side of this page.
4. How do I unlock my account or reset my password?
The Parent Portal has 2 new features available:
- If your account has been LOCKED, the Schooltool parent portal system will automatically UNLOCK your account after 15 minutes.
- If you do not remember your password, click on the “New User or Forgot Password” link. You will see this link on the login page just below where you enter your credentials.
Having trouble logging in?
If you are having trouble logging into School Tool/Parent Portal, email the help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
- Your full name
- Your student(s) full name
- The email address connected to the account
Only parents and guardians can make inquiries to the help desk.