The Goshen Central School District Board of Education invites interest responses from school district residents, to fill a vacancy on the Board of Education that resulted from the resignation of Thomas Mullane, effective October 3, 2022.
The qualifications for Board Member are the following:
- must be a citizen of the United States; and
- must be at least eighteen (18) years of age; and
- must be able to read and write; and
- must be a legal resident of the district for at least (1) year prior to appointment; and
- must not be an employee of the Goshen Central School District.
This term of service will be from the date of appointment until May 16, 2023.
If you wish to serve as a member of the Board of Education, please submit a letter of interest, resume, and completed application, either by regular mail or email to:
Maureen Farrell, District Clerk
Goshen Central School District Office
227 Main Street, Goshen, New York 10924
The Board of Education will review all submitted materials and interview candidates prior to taking action on this matter. The final date for submitting letters of interest is November 30.
The Goshen Board of Education would like to thank the community for their interest and continued support.