Parent/Teacher Conferences offer an opportunity for parents and teachers to share insights with one another regarding each student’s progress and expectations.
Goshen High School Parent/Teacher Conferences are scheduled for Oct. 27, 7-9 p.m., and Dec. 8, 7-9 p.m.
Parents and guardians can schedule their Parent/Teacher Conference using an online scheduler called PickATime. Follow the directions below:
Register (new users)
- Enter your email address and click Login/Create Account.
- Fill in the required fields and register.
Sign In (already registered)
If you have previously registered, all you need to do is enter your email and password. If you have forgotten your password, you can select the Forgot Password button and a new password will be emailed to you.
Identify your Student
For each child, enter in the two prompts that your school requires: firstnamelastname and firstnamelastname.
Each colored square represents an available meeting time with your child’s teacher. The times will be made unavailable once others select them. All teachers are color coded.
- Click on a square to book that time
- Click Create Appointment
- Repeat until you have a time with each teacher you’d like to speak with.
At any time you can click on “printable schedule” and print the resulting web page to get a hard copy of your schedule. You will also have the option to email your schedule to yourself. You will receive an email 72 and 24 hours in advance as a reminder.
If you want to make changes to your schedule, you can log in at any time with the email address and password you used to create your account.
- Click on “Your Schedule” to display and hide your appointments. There will be links to change the time or cancel the appointment.
- To cancel your appointment from the desktop select the “Your Schedule” option and then select the Cancel button next to your appointment.
- To cancel your appointment from a mobile phone select the green menu option to the left of your name. Then select the green Your Schedule option to see your appointments. You will need to scroll to the right-hand side to see the Cancel button.
Please Note: if you would like to make an appointment with a teacher that your child does not have a class with, you will need to contact the school.