The Goshen High School recently honored 13 students as Goshen Greats for the second marking period.
Each quarter, the Goshen Greats program recognizes the unique achievements of one student from each major discipline. Students are nominated by their teachers for accomplishments that are benchmarks in their academic career or demonstrate school leadership.
The Goshen Greats were invited to a breakfast held in the cafeteria in their honor, where they were given certificates of achievement.
Congratulations to the second quarter Goshen Greats:
- Sabrina Arroyo, nominated by Health/Physical Education Teacher Kiersten Swayne for her accomplishments in CPR/First Aid.
- Tristan Brown, nominated by Math Teacher Danielle Pagan for his accomplishments in Algebra IA.
- Jefferson Calle Carchi, nominated by English as a New Language Teacher Katharine Gonzalez for his accomplishments in Integrated Algebra I.
- Kayli Cintron, nominated Physical Education Teacher Ed Killenberger for her accomplishments in Physical Education.
- Craig Connell, nominated by Athletic Trainer Jonathon Roerden for his accomplishments in Athletics.
- Ava DiGrandi, nominated by Social Studies Teacher Mike Kelly for her accomplishments in Global History 10.
- Olivia Gatto, nominated by Math Teacher Sarah Barquero for her accomplishments in Algebra 2 Honors.
- Andreina Guevara, nominated by ENL Teaching Assistant Cristal Peralta for her accomplishments in Biology.
- Elizabeth Martinez, nominated by English Teachers Eric Harris and Emil Moussa for her accomplishments in English 10.
- Nathaniel Mejia Vargas, nominated by English as a New Language Teacher Katharine Gonzalez for his accomplishments in Applied English Communications.
- Jared Seecharran, nominated by Foreign Language Teacher Claire Polanis for his accomplishments in French & Intro to Latin.
- Rachel Seo, nominated by Music Teacher Kristen Calohan for her accomplishments in Chamber Orchestra.
- Elizabeth Smith, nominated by Science Teacher Amy Quinn for her accomplishments in Forensic Biology.