The Goshen Central School District Athletics Department is pleased to announce that two spectators per athlete will now be permitted to view outdoor school athletic competitions, as per the approval of Section IX officials.
In order to monitor the number of spectators at each event, our athletes will be given two tickets each to distribute to whomever they would like to attend. Spectators must present these tickets upon arrival. Without a ticket, they cannot enter.
Please also be aware of the following:
- Spectators are limited to two per athlete
- Spectators are permitted at outdoor fall II sporting events only (football, soccer, cross country, and tennis)
- Spectators are permitted at home games only – please note that it is up to individual school districts as to whether or not visiting spectators are permitted
- Spectators must follow COVID-19 guidelines such as wearing a mask and practicing social distancing
- Spectators will have their temperatures taken upon arrival
Unfortunately, spectators are still not permitted at indoor sporting events at this time. We will continue to monitor and follow the latest guidance from Section IX and the Orange County Department of Health so that we can ensure safe participation for all of our athletes and coaches.
Thank you for your continued support.
Dr. Matthew O’Brien
Director of Athletics