Today, district officials were notified that an employee of Goshen Intermediate School student tested positive for COVID-19.
The employee was not in any district building during the infectious period, and officials from the Orange County Department of Health (OCDOH) are confident that there was no risk of exposure to other students and/or employees.
Please note that The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and other privacy laws restrict us from disclosing or confirming any personally identifiable information. We cannot identify anyone who has tested positive.
Please remember that we can help stop the spread by following the guidance of the Orange County Department of Health:
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Use hand sanitizer if soap and water is not available.
- Practice social distancing.
- Wear a face mask.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Call your primary care physician if you display symptoms of COVID-19.
- Follow any quarantine instructions you may receive from the OCDOH. When you are in quarantine, it means you are to stay home and separate yourselves from others for 14 days.
Please join me in wishing a quick recovery to our unwell Goshen family members.
Daniel T. Connor
Superintendent of Schools