Parents/guardians of students in grades K-5 have the opportunity to change their child(ren)’s learning model (hybrid vs. fully virtual) for the second trimester that begins Nov. 23.
If you would like to change your child’s learning model for the second trimester, you must complete this form by Nov. 6. You must submit a separate form for each child whose learning model you wish to change. Access the learning model change form for K-5.
Please note the following:
- The learning model change is for the second trimester only.
- Parents/guardians will have the opportunity to change learning models for the third trimester (begins March 8).
- Students will be assigned A or B day based on current class numbers to create balanced in-person classes.
- The learning model change is for students in grades K-5. Secondary students will have an opportunity to change learning models at a later date (after the first semester).
- The deadline to submit the form is Nov. 6. This deadline is firm.
- You must submit a separate form for each child whose learning model you wish to change.
- If you do not wish to change your child’s learning model for the second trimester, you do not have to complete this form.
Questions? Please contact your building principal or assistant principal.