The Elementary (K-5) Hybrid Learning Model will begin Monday, Sept. 21. Students who will come to school in-person will have their school meals delivered to them in the classroom. Students who will learn remotely at-home may pick up school meals during designated pickup times.
- All students in the Goshen Central School District will receive free school meals until Dec. 31, 2020: https://www.gcsny.org/2020/09/17/goshen-students-to-receive-free-meals-until-dec-31-2020/
- Breakfast and lunch is available to all students while learning remotely: https://www.gcsny.org/2020/09/10/breakfast-lunch-available-to-students-while-learning-remotely/
- View the Scotchtown Avenue Elementary School menu: https://www.gcsny.org/departments/foodservices/sasmenu/
- View the Goshen Intermediate School menu: https://www.gcsny.org/departments/foodservices/gismenu/
- View Key Points about school meals from the Food Services Department: https://www.gcsny.org/2020/08/18/view-key-reopening-points-from-department-heads/