Hello Senior Class!
We will be holding our Cap and Gown pick ups next week. We have come up with a schedule that follows social distancing guidelines and allows between 5 and 6 students to come and get their caps/gowns AND film a short clip with Mr. Quinlan for our ¨Plan C” virtual graduation. Please read this email in its entirety so you know exactly what you need to do.
1. YOU MUST BRING & WEAR A MASK! (a bandanna will also work)
2. Caps and gowns will be handed to you first. Please meet us in the front of the building.
3. You will then put on your cap and gown (we will have a steamer on hand to get rid of the wrinkles) and record a quick 2-3 second video with Mr. Quinlan that we will use in case of a virtual graduation. Think of it as a senior quote, or your last words as a senior, or a positive affirmation! We encourage humor, but make sure it is appropriate =). We recommend you come with your words already prepared because you only have a few minutes to do this. This video will be used if we must resort to plan C of our ceremony plans.
4. The district has purchased your caps and gowns as a gift to you. What this means is, anyone who did NOT pay yet does not have to bring money. Anyone who DID pay will be reimbursed in whatever form they paid with.
5. You MAY NOT enter the building. There will be designated areas for the cap and gown pick up and video recording. Seniors are not allowed to be in the building for any other reason.
6. Please see the attached schedule for your designated time slot. IT IS CRUCIAL THAT YOU ARE ON TIME. We are following social distancing guidelines so ONE late student can ruin the whole thing! =P
We are looking forward to seeing you all. Please email us with any questions.
Mrs. Dombrowski & Ms. Lobdell & Mr. Quinlan