Dear students and families,
Goshen High School students will be able to pick up their personal belongings and medications on Monday, June 1, and Tuesday, June 2, during a specific time slot based on their grade and last name.
Students will not be going to their lockers; instead their lockers will be cleared out prior by staff members and their belongings placed in bags. These bags will be arranged in the central hallway by the Main Office for administrators to access.
- Students and parents will enter the parking lot and follow directional signs to line up cars for drive-thru pickup.
- When cars enter the driveway, they will be greeted by a student supervisor.
- While keeping the window up, vehicles should hold up a piece of paper that has the students name on it in large letters. The student supervisor will then direct the car to move forward, and radioing an administrator the name of the student approaching.
- The administrator will then go into the building and retrieve the students’ belongings and give them to the student/parent through the car window.
- No student will enter the building.
- No students or parents are permitted to leave their vehicles.
- Families with two students in the High School but in different grades may bring both students on the same day to avoid multiple visits.
- Students who have school issued textbooks which will no longer need the textbooks in June may return these books when they come to the school to pick up their belongings. Students who require these textbooks later into June will have another opportunity to return these books later in June.
- When students return textbooks, they should attach a sticky note (or sheet of paper) to the book that states the students’s name and the teacher’s name.
- Students with district issued instruments may return these instruments when they come to the building to retrieve their personal items. Instruments should also have a note attached with the student’s name.
Medication pick up
Students who have medication in the nurse’s office may pick up the medication from the school nurse on June 1 or 2 between 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. This will also be done in the same drive thru line.
Schedule for Monday, June 1
Juniors: 8-11 a.m.
8-9 a.m.: Juniors with last names A-F
9-10 a.m.: Juniors with last names G-N
10-11 a.m.: Juniors with last names O-Z
Seniors: 11 a.m.- 2 p.m.
11 a.m.-12 p.m.: Seniors with last names A-F
12-1 p.m.: Seniors with last names G-N
1-2 p.m.: Seniors with last names O – Z
Schedule for Tuesday, June 2
Medication Pick Up for all students with medication in Nurse’s Office: 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Freshmen: 8-11 a.m.
8-9 a.m.: Freshmen with last names A-F
9-10 a.m.: Freshmen with last names G-N
10-11 a.m.: Freshmen with last names O-Z
Sophomores: 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
11 a.m.-12 p.m.: Sophomores with last names A-F
12-1 p.m.: Sophomores with last names G-N
1-2 p.m.: Sophomores with last names O – Z