The Goshen High School recently honored nine students as Goshen Greats. The Goshen Greats program recognizes the unique achievements of one student from each major discipline each quarter. Students are nominated by their teachers for accomplishments that are benchmarks in their academic career or demonstrate school leadership.
The Goshen Greats and their families were invited to a breakfast held in the cafeteria in their honor, where they were given certificates of achievement. The breakfast was prepared by Family and Consumer Science Teacher Lisa Bellotto and her student, sophomore Marissa Lombardi.
The Goshen Greats are:
- Myra Arif, nominated by Math Teacher Heidi Lawrence for her achievements in AP Calculus/OCCC statistics
- Keith Grunenberg, nominated by English Teacher Eileen Totito for his accomplishments in English 12
- Anya Malhotra, nominated by English Teacher Dr. Evelyn Schneider for her achievements in AP Literature & Composition
- Mary Quinn, nominated by Social Studies Teacher Jonathan Redeker for her achievements in Participation in Government
- Anna Nasser, nominated by Spanish Teacher Brittany Lobdell for her achievements in Spanish 4
- Jacob Forman, nominated by Music Teachers Kristen Scully and Molly Lloyd for his participation in Jazz Voices & Varsity Choir
- Cora Pahucki, nominated by Art Teacher Chris Tucci and Barbara Elder for her achievements in Drawing I
- Jack Johnson, nominated by STEAM/Technology Teachers Dillon Johnson and Joe Fedor for his achievements in Technology
- Victoria Arroyo, nominated by Science Teacher Joseph LeBlanc for his achievements in Earth Science