National School Lunch Week is Oct. 14-18. The Food Services Department will celebrate with a custom Gladiator water bottle social media giveaway for students!
Students may enter the giveaway by doing one of the following:
- Students with smart phones: Snap a photo while enjoying school lunch! Take a picture of your meal; take a selfie with your lunch – as long as it features your school lunch. Then post your photo on social media!
- Students without smart phones: Ask your parents for help! Be creative! Draw a picture of your favorite school lunch and snap a photo or record a brief video (just a few seconds!) describing why you love school lunch! Then have a parent post the picture or video to social media from his or her account!
Rules for the giveaway:
- Only one entry per student.
- All entries MUST include the following two hashtags:
- All entries MUST tag the district using the following (depending which social media outlet you choose – remember, only one entry per student):
- Giveaway entries will be only accepted until supplies last.
- Water bottles will be given in the order the entries are received. There are limited supplies.
- Winners will be notified during the week of October 21.
- Water bottles will be distributed to giveaway winners in school. Details to follow.
Questions? Please email Public Information Specialist Christina Gore at firstname.lastname@example.org.