On May 11, the New York State Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance honored the following fifth grade students with the Catskills Zone Elementary Physical Education Leadership Award. The Goshen Intermediate School physical education teachers nominated students based on the following criteria:
- demonstrates responsible personal and social behavior, sportsmanship and citizenship.
- desires to learn and improve.
- exhibits a physically active lifestyle.
- demonstrates leadership and is a positive influence on peers.
- has contributed toward the total school program.
Physical Education Teacher Kathryn Magid is honored and proud to award and announce this year’s recipients of the Catskill Zone Physical Education Leadership Award.
- Ryan Fitzpatrick
- Steven Kovacs
- Santos Avila
- Jillian Pucci
- Jillian Kyrou
- Mehri Ghezel-Ayagh
- Jake Giordano
- Kylie Bryant
- Angelina Celio
- Christopher DiLapi
- Sara Edwards
- Ryan Svede